At Plane Tree Court we have 66 single and double rooms all with en-suite facilities. All our rooms have a warm, comfortable feel to them and we encourage residents to personalise their room with their own belongings. Our bathrooms, showers and toilets are fitted with assisted living aids and all toilets can accommodate wheelchair use. There is a passenger lift and all residents are encouraged to move around as much as they can both inside and outside in the gardens.
There are lounges on each floor and a fantastic conservatory where we hold a variety of activities, or which can be used by families and residents for quiet relaxation. In addition, we have a separate dining room that may also be used for social gatherings and entertainment. The extensive gardens have been retained, providing some lovely areas where residents can relax and soak in the fine weather.
We also ensure that service users can continue to follow their faith and organize for clergyman of different religions visit the home regularly.
Our Facilities Include :
- Modern spacious en-suite bedrooms
- Luxury suites with living areas
- Luxury private wing
- Accommodation for families and friends
- Personal telephone lines and Wireless Internet
- Flat screen TVs with over 50 channels in each bedroom
- Nurse call system
- Activity room for special events and large group activities
- Specialist baths & showers
- Snoozele Pod providing a relaxing sensory environment especially beneficial to those with dementia
- Daily in-house and external activities
The Company employs its own Hotel Services team who ensure the home is kept clean and tidy at all times. Residents’ personal effects and choices concerning their own room are respected at all times providing health and safety policies are followed.
Laundry services are included within the accommodation fees. Personal clothing is laundered on site while general linen is contracted out. Dry cleaning may be arranged as required with a local commercial service at an additional cost.